Monday, July 7, 2008

c2skymultisport 2008

What an exciting year for me!! I have had the opportunity to coach over 18 athletes this year!!
It has been the most amazing opportunity for me and I have truly found my passion!
The highlight so far this year was watching 3 of my athletes complete the Whistler Try-a-Tri. What an amazing feeling it is to have helped someone overcome their fears, challenge themselves and achieve their goal! I have never been so proud as a coach and for my athletes!
I am also coaching two Ironman athletes this year which is a challenge trying to fit training into their busy lives and make sure they are doing it and staying injury free!! I am excited to see both of them complete their goals.
Next weekend four of my athletes will challenge themselves to thier first Olympic distance tri!!
I am so excited to cheer them on and watch them achieve their goal!!
Stay tuned for all their results!

No comments: